Monday, May 7, 2012

Quality Me Time

I had an amazing weekend. Just some good old quality me time.
I only left the house to go to the gym and back.
I feel so accomplished and got a bunch of items on my to-do list checked off with a lot of R&R in between.
That is what weekends are all about, finally feel refreshed and ready for the next few very busy weeks of my life.
There is just so much to look forward to!

Finally seeing the Hunger Games with Bee, hanging out with Miss Mia, Mothers Day celebration at my house, visiting my very bestie in Vancouver for the long weekend, cottaging with my EM crew, Grams is coming to visit from Florida, Father's day weekend, Joshua Radin concert, Boston with Hails MacD

Doesn't look so promising for time with myself, although I am super excited.
But you can understand why this weekend was so sacred to me.

xo

ME ME ME

No comments:

Post a Comment