Thursday, March 14, 2013

As many of you know...

As many of you know I've been in the works of changing my blogs appearance...for about the last 8 months. It's still in the works but I figured why stop blogging in the mean time!?

It's been a few months since I've bothered to publish any posts since most of my posts have been entries in to Word documents that I've been saving for my launch. Since that is happening much slower than I originally anticipated I'll let you in on some of my plans and secrets for my new blog space.

As those of you closest to me know I'm very much interested in Hair, Nails and Fashion. So naturally I'll be sharing some creative and fun ideas with you as I find inspiration in all sorts of places on the web, daily life and magazines etc.

I'll be updating the latest on my life for those of you that care enough to read and for those of you who don't my new layout will give you the option to avoid areas of the blog you're not interested in.

I'm planning to use this site as a platform for Elle Designs which some of you may know is the name of my earring/jewelry design hobby.

This site is also meant to be inspiring to my readers. I'd like to provide solid and sound advice, facts and food for thought to my readers on different things in life.

Mostly the idea is to be positive, inspiring and most of all FUN!

As you all know I love music. I love throwbacks and discovering new artists and I am open and interested in most genres and artists. What is your favorite artist/song right now? I'd be interested in taking a listen.

That's all for now

xo

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment