Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mon-daze

I'd like to "shout out" to my readers! Ladies (you know who you are) after our chat on the weekend it made me realize that there arrrreee a select few (ultra important few) who do read what I have to say.
And for that I'm so thankful. xo

Now to the "meat and potatoes":

I know how most of the world feels about Mondays. Not exactly the favorite day of the week.
It's often the hardest to get out of your comfy bed and just the very start of what often feels like a long work week.

That's why I like to jazz it up with a bold color and fun outfit to get my spirits up. Nothing better than looking fab on an otherwise uneventful kind of day! Get out of that 'Mon-daze'...


This week I wore a bold pink dress with a simple black blazer and black t-strap sandals. The dress was a hit. Many compliments on the shade of pink, how summery I looked and it turned my day in to a "feel good" day. To be honest I was feeling pretty good to begin with. I had just spent the weekend with all of my ladies and had a blast. Lots of sunshine, laughs and drinks!! And I wanted to start my week off with the same kind of energy. I find bold/bright colors give me extra energy and I think that's the right kind of vibe you want in any work environment, but especially my office where the most popular colors are grey and black.

Love to all

xo

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment