Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Theory proven to be correct

Well here you have it ladies: I believe it's very important to look always look your best because you just never know when that certain someone is going to appear. Maybe you'll bump in to him at the grocery store, library, on the street, your favorite restaurant, coffee shop or WORK.

So my Monday morning starts as usual. I've packed my outfit and committed fully Sunday evening, because I'm off to the gym bright and early on Monday. I do myself up in my normal daily makeup/hair (face: brown shadow as liner, mascara, bronzer/ hair: pin straight, centre part) and put on my outfit.

Thankfully I have chosen a cute dress, grey blazer and sandals because a certain person has just asked me to go for a walk. So....goes to show, you just never know. And it's important to always dress for a successful day of exciting events.

No comments:

Post a Comment