Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pretending its Friday on Wednesday

Hello Dolls

Different then most days of the week, even the odd Friday, I've decided to wear something extremely comfortable to work today.

It seems like there are very low expectations for how the administrative assistants at work dress. We rarely see clients, and on the average day there are no meetings or events that we would need to attend.
Therefore the dress code is relatively casual. I'm bringing a new meaning to the word today.

I've put my hair in a top-bun (high on my head), with simple makeup and a very casual outfit.

Layered tanks (mint under white) and leggings, t-strap sandals and layered necklaces.

I like to think that even when you "dress down" you can still look your best. No reason that you need to fore go accessories because you're taking the casual route. Just make sure that your accessories aren't too much for the outfit. Simple chains and smaller pieces are good to pair with this look. Simple studs are also a good choice for earrings. I pulled my outfit together with a leather jacket today because the weather was surprisingly chilly for July. Which was a nice treat considering the sweltering heat we had last week.

Both of my tanks are from H&M, as well as my leggings. Sandals are G by Guess from Macy's. Earrings are knock off Swarovski earrings from a little store in TO called Obsessions. Necklaces are all from Forever 21.

xo

Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment