Tuesday, August 13, 2013

She's Country

Hey Dolls!

As many of you know I recently had plans to visit Nashville, TN in July and unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we had to cancel.

I was packed and ready to go since I like to get that kind of thing ready as early as possible, and I'd like to share some of my country theme suitcase items with you.

I was going to go all out in my country style since that's not a trend I can sport in the city of Toronto with any kind of acceptability. So naturally I had cowboy boots packed in 3 different heights and shades of brown, lace, plaid, floral prints and denim dominating my suitcase.

 

Of course discard the cowboy boots and all of these outfits are super cute on the average day. Find your inner Cowgirl and throw together some cute outfits before Summer is over. Maybe you'll even be inspired to listen to some Tim McGraw or Willie Nelson, horseback ride, or line dance.
Can I get a "YEEEEHAAWWWW"?

xo

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment