Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Short week!

I thought I'd share this week with you already since tomorrow I'll be finalizing packing and then heading to the airport first thing Thursday morning.

Now I've given you a run down of my trip wear in one of my recent posts but as for the office this week....

I've been avoiding wearing tights with skirts and dresses. My goal was to hold off until I get back from Texas. I thought if I can wait that long it won't feel like Fall has arrived so soon. Also it's tights weather in the morning...but by 2pm and "home time" I'd be too hot. And I hate tights. For those of you that don't know this. I feel restricted in them and really resent the item. However in the Fall/Winter in Canada they're an unavoidable article of clothing. Totally necessary, and because of this I own 100 pairs in all colors and patterns and incorporate them on a daily basis from Mid Oct- April.

Needless to say, I'm putting them off for as long as possible.

That being said, I wore leggings two days in a row this week at the office. Yes, I work in a corporate environment. But I rarely see a client or visitor since I work on a secured floor that guests are not permitted on. And of course I've done by best to make them cute and office appropriate.

Yesterday:
 
It was raining when I woke up and pouring when I left the house. I opted out of wearing my rain boots though. I'm kind of rebellious like that sometimes (JK). I wore a jacket because it was cool in the morning. Scarf which was part of my outfit all day, and B&W polka dot blouse and leggings with flats!
 
Today:

Today as I mentioned, I'm wearing leggings again, with a boyfriend blazer, chartreuse blouse, and plain old black flats.
 
Keeping it simple this week with the in between weather, clothing items in my suitcase already, and only being in the office 2 days this week. I'm keeping my outfit planning easy.
 
XO
 
L.
 
Side note: I wanted to apologize b/c from my view the photos in the Texas post didn't work so well. I hope you can see all the images but if you can't they did work in separate posts straight from the Polyvore links. So you can see them all by clicking on the individual links.

No comments:

Post a Comment