Friday, October 15, 2010

A little Inspiration....Get Inspired

The Past is the Past,
The Future a Mystery...
Now is a Gift, that is why we call it the PRESENT

Isn't that just the truth? Its a scary thought but we never know what tomorrow might bring.
I believe it is important to have goals, and to think, plan and dream about the future. But the future is something that we have absolutely no control over. I think that idea scares many many people. But the key is to just embrace it and live in the now, because its a simple fact the future is out of our hands.

The idea is to live in the moment. And that doesn't mean that you have to get inked, try sushi, sky dive and set out on a cruise around the world immediately, even if its on your bucketlist.



To me living in the moment is all about embracing the moment. Cherishing what you have, what you had and the opportunities you have been given. Live up to your greatest potential, strive to be 100% or better and live without regrets. Throughout the past year I have learned not to take people in your life for granted. Because you might wake up one day and realize they have drifted away from you and the relationships you had are not what they once were. Remember to tell the people in your life that matter to you, that they DO matter!

I am a non-believer which I realize is a controversial topic. What I do believe is that each one of us has a plan. I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is no such thing as coincidences. I also believe that WE control our own plan. The choices we make, the steps we take and the motivation that drives us molds the plan. There are only two types of decisions. Good decisions and bad decisions and the choice....is yours.

I am currently preparing a bucketlist. Some of the things on this list are attainable today, and others are attainable in one of my tomorrows. But this might be a great way to get some of your "life's list" items accomplished. I have never been very good at being patient.
So I decided that I am not going to wait for life to present certain opportunities to me.
I'm going to make it happen by following my list.

I am ME, driven, motivated, positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment