Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sister Sister

There is nothing like a little quality sister time to make you feel good.
I spent an amazing weekend with my little sister; laughing, eating, lounging and doing daily things that for the last 3 months I have been doing solo.

Solo is great, every once in a while you just need some "me" time. But this was so far overdue. We had so much to catch up on, and so many stories to tell each other. I finally feel like I've been brought up to date on a few issues that I didn't feel were appropriate phone conversations.

My SUSHI buddy is back, and I couldn't have been happier, stuffing ourselves full of delicious sushi. I'm pretty sure we were both about 9months along once we were finished, but you can't leave without a Sushi baby in the oven.

I heard some insane stories about the Spaniards she has been living amongst for the last few months. Sad to know there are creepers all over the world and I vow, to never ride the metro in Spain....for fear of pervy  men who scream inappropriate things, you can't understand because you don't speak the language, in your face...but know they are inappropriate by the gasps and faces of the people sitting around you and the perverted things you saw him doing just moments before this very moment. ( I'm sorry you had to experience that alone)

Its weird. I became very used to Bee not being home. I adjusted and did a lot of things on my own that we used to do together. And she slipped right back into life like she never left. The missing piece of my life puzzle, at this point in my life has found her way back home.

Just a fantastic weekend indeed; Tanning, Eating, Talking, Eating, Laughing, Tanning, Eating, Talking, Lounging, Eating, excercising, Eating, shopping, talking, excercising, tanning, Eating...oh my lord just two little sushi babies

No comments:

Post a Comment