Friday, March 22, 2013

Casual Fridays

Hi All

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who took a peek at my blog yesterday. I had over 30 views and that makes me very excited. So again, thank you!

Today at my office it's casual Friday. This is the day of the week most people look forward to most for a few reasons 1. It's the last day of our work week of course! 2. We can wear jeans in the office!!

I don't always take advantage of jeans Friday because in the warmer months I'd rather take advantage of sundress season, and in the winter I find it cozy to wear tights with boots and sweaters, however today I'm taking full advantage and have my skinnies on!


This simple style is great for the weekends. Lunch dates, shopping, hair, nails, groceries...whatever you might be doing with your Saturday and Sunday afternoons, this look will suit you.

Peach is very "in" this Spring along with Poppy Red, Mint Green, Lemon Yellow, Violet and Chartreuse ( to name a few). This peach top can be switched out for any color in this particular outfit. Choose your favorite or something that compliments your complexion.

Actual Items today are from:

Cardigan & Leopard print flats- Target (Store Location: America)
Peach sleeveless, collard button down- H&M (Department: Divided Black)
Dark wash skinny jeans- Macy's (Brand: American Rag)

Have a fabulous day Beauties!

xo

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment