Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Outfit for Today

Hi Dolls,

Here is a clip of "my outfit" today. Again, these are not all of the specific items I'm wearing today just an idea of the outfit in general to get your creative juices flowing for items you might have in your own closet that you can put together for work. Part of the reason I love looking at fashion magazines is that I find it to be inspiring. I might not have all the pieces shown in the magazine, but I could have one or two and I find inspiration to use those items in different ways with the items I do own. So here is the link to my polyvore page...

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75976939

Here are the details of the actual pieces I'm wearing - My boyfriend blazer is from Dynamite, shoes are from Aldo (sale!), pants are from Loft, top JC Penney, my Michael Kors watch is favorite item and wear it daily, with a cute pair of studs.
And the image:

No comments:

Post a Comment