Monday, March 25, 2013

Great weekend!

Hope you had an amazing weekend! I sure did :)

Spent a little quality sister time at home and hardly left the house. Sometimes you just need a weekend of down time. We cooked, cleaned, lounged, I Pinterested and Polyvored my life away while Britt worked on her never ending puzzle and knit us some new dish clothes. We sound like a couple of old ladies. But it was so enjoyable and relaxing.

I had a proud big sister moment this weekend when Britt signed up for 2 week knitting course at the Purple Purl in Leslieville. For the first time in a long time we hit up Meat on the Beach, a cute little grocer in our neigubourhood that sells homemade breads, dips, and other goodies along with produce and canned items, while we were out.

Needless to say my weekend wardrobe was so very casual and so so comfortable.

 You can check out my Polyvore ideas that I had over the weekend here:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/browse.sets?uid=4193841

And if you care to follow me on Pinterest I can be found

 
Have a super Monday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment